Impeccable Service Beyond Reproach
USA Certed Diamonds specializes in Lab Grown Diamonds & have a wide variety available for sale. During the month of December we have holiday promotions on all Lab Grown and Natural Stones. Please email or call Colin Sheffield at 647-984-4100 for a detailed inventory based on your specifications. Upon hearing from you we will immediately send you out a detailed listing of all the diamonds. Also for your top choice diamonds we will be more than pleased to send you imagery/videos and GIA reports.
WHY PURCHASE FROM USA CERTED DIAMONDS?
1. ALL CLIENTS DEAL DIRECTLY WITH MYSELF, MARTIN SHEFFIELD, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT WITH OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE. YOU RECEIVE MY PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND ADVICE EVERY STEP ALONG THE WAY.
2. DUE TO EXTREME LOW OVERHEAD YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INCREDIBLE DIAMOND AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE. MOST
DIAMONDS ARE PRICED 3 TO 4% ABOVE COST.
3. SUPERB REPUTATION….VISIT PRICESCOPE OR GOOGLE ‘MARTIN SHEFFIELD DIAMONDS’ FOR TESTIMONIALS. I PLACE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AS MY TOP PRIORITY.
4. CUSTOM DIAMOND SETTINGS AND YOU DEAL DIRECTLY WITH TOP DESIGNER AND GOLDSMITH IN NYC.
5. ROUND BRILLIANT CUT DIAMONDS WILL HAVE AN HCA SCORE IN THE TOP EXCELLENT CATEGORY IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MAXIMUM BRILLIANCE AND LIGHT RETURN
"I Know Exactly what I Want"
So you know exactly what clarity range and what colour range you want to stay within and you know that you want at least a good cutting grade. Click Here to Fill Out Your Personalized Diamond Form
Biggest Bang 4 Your Buck
“…..here’s my budget. What is the largest, certed, finely cut diamond you can supply me with NO negative factors….and for a rockbottom price?”
*Martin Sheffield G.G.,G.J.,A.A. Graduate Gemologist (Gemological Institute of America) Graduate Jeweller (Canadian Jeweller’s Institute) Registered Master Valuer (The Master Valuer Program) Accredited Appraiser (Canadian Jeweller’s Institute)
USA Certed Diamonds’ guarantees that you are receiving lowest possible price on any diamond purchase.
At ‘USA Certed Diamonds’ all the staff members are either Graduate Gemologists, FGA’s, or recipients of gemological degrees from recognized institutions.